Followers

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Autism, Holiday Vacations and Keeping Busy!

Christmas Day was wonderful! My daughter made me the most heart-warming book of poems along with artwork. This is a gift I will treasure forever. Handmade gifts always have a special meaning to me. 

The visits we had planned on Christmas Day, had to be postponed until today. This transition was due to my daughters health. She had a focal seizure in the morning on Christmas day and became very tired afterwards. Both of us just rested all day, watching Christmas movies and relaxing.

Today we went on our visits and everything went well. We enjoyed some time with family, and then went to visit a friend. By the time we got home, both of us were tired! My daughter was glad we postponed our traveling until today. She enjoyed the entire day without any seizure activity.

Both days went smoothly, no anxiety or meltdowns. We both had a great time!

No comments: